Tp-Link TD-W8951NB Modem Manual
Tp-Link TD-W8951NB Modem / Router Setup & Manual
To set up your modem, you must first log in to the modem interface. You can do this with the help of a computer or a smartphone with WiFi.
- Plug in your modem’s power cord and press the power button.
- Connect any other necessary cables to your modem and check all connections. If your modem lights are on, continue with step three.
- Connect your computer to your modem with an ethernet cable. (If you do not have an ethernet cable, you can also connect to your modem using Wifi. If you forgot your WiFi password, you can reset your password by reading this article.)
- Open your favorite browser. (Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc…) Type your modem’s default IP address in the search bar of your browser.
- A page will appear for you to enter your modem interface password. Log in using the username and password provided below.
- You will be in the modem interface in the next section. Here you can change almost any value related to your modem. Changing your modem’s WiFi password and changing the default interface username and password can be a good start. If you forget these passwords you have changed, remember that you can always reset your modem. If you need help, you can read this article.
Information about your modem:
Model: Tp-Link TD-W8951NB
IP address: 192.168.1.1
For more detailed information, you can read the user’s guide on your modem’s official site.
Tag: Tp-Link TD-W8951NB Modem / Router Setup & Manual